The contents of ruralpropertyguide, including all text and graphics, both advertising (classified and display) and editorial material are, unless otherwise indicated, © Copyright 2004 Rural Press Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Unauthorised storage, in electronic or other form, distribution, re-distribution or reproduction in any form, is strictly forbidden. Information is provided for the personal consumption of ruralpropertyguide.com.au users. It may be viewed, copied, printed or saved to your own hard disk for your own non-commercial use only.
It is a condition of use that ruralpropertyguide users will not:
(a) use the Territory Data to produce any promotional material which would enable a reader or user of the promotional material to identify an individual as presently holding or as having held an interest of any kind in land identified in the Territory Data; or
(b) sell, assign, transfer or sub-licence the Territory Data.
Information contained in ruralpropertyguide is published in good faith. Every effort is made to ensure its accuracy and timeliness. However, no responsibility is accepted by Rural Press Ltd for any errors or omissions in this information nor for any loss or damage arising from its use.
Proprietary and Data Notice
The Territory Data is the property of the Australian Capital Territory. No part of it may in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written permission. Enquires should be directed to:
ACT Planning and Land Authority
GPO Box 1908
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Sales information included in the Territory Data consists of:
– Division name
– Section and Block number (Unit number if applicable)
– Street address
– Volume and Folio
– Lease purpose code
– Date of transfer
– Sale price
– Sale data
– Block area
The basis upon which the Sales Data is provided:
1. The Sales Data is based on dealings registered with the Land Titles Section of the Registrar-General’s Office (“the Land Titles Section”). Accordingly:
- the Data is based on transfers of Crown/Unit Lease registered with the Land Titles Section during the period of the Data;
- the “Date of Transfer” in the Data is the date that the transfer documents were registered at the Land Titles Section;
- it should be noted that occasionally dealings lodged at the Land Titles Section may not proceed to registration;
- all lease transfers are captured, but transactions which require the issue of a new lease are not included;
- the Sales Date is the date of agreement for sale as recorded on the Transfer form lodged with the Land Titles Section;
- transfers recorded with zero sale price arise where the transfer is:
– for “natural love and affection” and can be either for the whole of the land or one tenant’s estate and interest; or
– pursuant to an agreement or court order under the Family Law Act 1974.
2. Lease purpose codes shown in the Date are indicative only of the permissible use listed first in the purpose clause of the lease document and should not be used for any planning or legal purpose.
3. Properties in the ACT bordering multiple streets are assigned an address on each street the property adjoins. The Data only lists the first available address for a property.
4. The Australian Capital Territory does not warrant or undertake any responsibility as to the accuracy, quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the information and details contained in the Territory Data and all such warranties or undertakings are hereby excluded.